Positioned in the Frankston High School Zone, within a fantastic family-friendly pocket of Frankston South, stands this gorgeous, 2 bedroom home plus a bungalow.
Surrounded by leafy and tranquil gardens, with a great sized yard, this property will be sure to tick all the boxes!
– Master bedroom and 2nd bedroom both offering built-in robes
– A spacious bungalow with stand-alone cupboards and access to the external bathroom/laundry with shower,
basin, and toilet
– Light-filled L- shaped lounge with an open fire- perfect for the cold winter night
– Ducted heating throughout and ceiling fan in the lounge
– Character-filled kitchen with breakfast bar and dishwasher (**Please note that the kitchen is currently undergoing
a minor facelift which will feature a new stovetop and rangehood, new splash back and bench tops**)
– Spacious formal dining area or sunroom
– Central bathroom with shower over small bath and toilet
– Double carport plus ample off-street parking
– Fully enclosed front and rear yard
Positioned in close proximity to the Frankston CBD and award-winning beaches, as well as exclusive and reputable schools, your family will be thrilled with the lifestyle on offer.
Book in to inspect the property! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Open Fire Place
- Ducted Heating
Fast Facts about Frankston South
- Population 17,360
- Area Size 14.8 km
- Location 43 km
- LGA City of Frankston