This immaculately presented and light-filled home, is positioned in a blue-chip Seaford location near to public transport infrastructure, local freeways, and highly demanded schools. The home has been exceptionally well maintained since it was built in 1975 and is positioned towards the rear of t...
This immaculately presented and light-filled home, is positioned in a blue-chip Seaford location near to public transport infrastructure, local freeways, and highly demanded schools. The home has been exceptionally well maintained since it was built in 1975 and is positioned towards the rear of the unit block.
An inspection will leave you impressed with:
- Quality brick construction and presented in immaculate condition
- A generous kitchen boasts electric cooktop, electric oven, breakfast bar, ample cupboard space and stainless-steel appliances
- A modern central bathroom services both bedrooms and boasts shower over bathtub, single vanity and separate toilet.
- Two generously sized bedrooms are appointed down the hallway and include built in wardrobes.
- A light-filled living space flows seamlessly to a family dining zone and shares a vantage point of the kitchen.
- An ultra-low maintenance rear yard is fully fenced and ideal for small pets.
- Secure under cover parking is located at the rear of the complex.
- Private and extremely quiet positioning within the complex
Additional Features include:
Vulcan Wall Heater
- 2.5km to Frankston's award-winning Foreshore.
- 2 minutes or 850 meters to Kananook Station
- 2.2km to Bayside shopping centre.
- 450m to Kananook Primary School
Seaford is one of Melbourne's fastest-growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. An affluent demographic of prospective purchasers are seeing enormous value in the lifestyle elements this great suburb offers! This is a great opportunity to enjoy Seaford's:
* Gorgeous foreshore
* Sporting and recreational amenities
* Multitude of restaurants, cafes entertainment options
* Ever expanding selection of shopping outlets
* Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
Did you know you can DOWNLOAD THE SECTION 32 and MAKE AN OFFER via the ASH MARTON WEBSITE - ashmarton.com.au
*Important update regarding COVID 19:
As per state guidelines, it is mandatory that all attendees wear a fitted face mask whilst inspecting a property. Attendees' contact details will be collected at the door and social distancing practices must be followed throughout. We look forward to seeing you there!
This Property already saved.
Property saved successfully.