14 Cavill Close, Langwarrin VIC 3910
Flawlessly presented and beautiful alfresco living!
***Please note: This property is the owner’s principal place of residence and will be leased for 12 months only. Owner will move back in at the end of lease term. This property will be leased furnished and an itemised list will be presented during open for inspections. ***
Perfectly designed and meticulously maintained, set on sizable block of 602sqm (approx.), with cleverly zoned spaces and enviable features including an extensive indoor/outdoor entertaining area, and rear access to park the trailer/caravan or boat.
The home is tucked away in a quiet court, in the popular suburb of Langwarrin and has immediate street appeal, with beautifully landscaped, low maintenance gardens, a double lock-up garage with internal access, and a modern design.
– Large living with split system heating and cooling and gas ducted heating throughout
– Master bedroom located to the front of the home and showcases; stunning black window frames, roller blinds, ceiling fan, walk-in robe, and adjoining ensuite
– The ensuite has been renovated and features shower, toilet, vanity and shaving cabinet
– A secondary living space/dining zone adjoins the functional family-style kitchen. Please note ceiling fan in this space does not work.
– Kitchen with pantry, gas cooktop, electric oven, and dishwasher
– Internal access to the oversized, double lock-up garage. The double garage can comfortably park 2 cars and has extra room for storage
– A beautiful barn door allows you access to the hallway. Down the hallway you will find the bedrooms. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are both of an excellent proportion and both offer built-in robes and ceiling fans
– Separate laundry
– Separate WC
– Family bathroom with shower, tub and vanity
– Further adding to the liveability of the home, adjoining the dining zone is a space that could be used as an office, playroom or optional 4th bedroom
– An outdoor entertaining space with decking and pergola roof. Grassed rear yard, low maintenance and incredibly beautiful trees and shrubs and an area down the side of the home that can be secured for pets, when guests come to visit
– All this plus, 2 garden sheds, a firepit with bench seating built-in and TV mounted in the pergola space
– To the front of the home, at the top of the driveway, you will find double gates perfect to store a trailer, camper etc
Located in an incredibly beautiful pocket of Langwarrin. A park is located at the end of the street, walking distance to the local primary and secondary schools, minutes to the local shops plus with Karingal hub and Peninsula Link only minutes away.
Book in to inspect the property!
Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the ‘Email Agent’ facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times
If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
Available from 06/01/2020
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Split System Heating
Ash Marton Realty – Frankston
1/454 Nepean Highway Frankston, Vic 3199