This impressive 5-bedroom family home in a prime location, 450m from Kananook Train Station, freeway and local schools.
There is a commercial-sized garage 12m x 5.5m which includes a separate space set up to operate beauty/massage room. Perfect for those who want to operate a business from home and not pay additional shop front or expensive storage fees.
– Upon entry, you are greeted by an open kitchen/dining space spilling out onto a sizeable living area
– A separate hall flows off the dining area and comprises 2 bedrooms, main bathroom with spa bath, laundry with rear access and separate toilet
Level 2 boasts:
– A large master bedroom comprising split system heating and cooling, walk-in robe, renovated ensuite & private balcony overlooking the low maintenance rear yard
– A versatile studio space flows off the rear side of workshop with its own separate entry, split system heating/cooling & power (ideal for a “business from home”)
– Huge 12 x 5.5 double garage/workshop with power
– Close to train station, local schools, shops & Eastlink
– Gas heating & Split system cooling
– Fully fenced and secure front and rear yard
– Note: cubby house in pictures has been removed and is not included in the rental. Additionally, this is a “Let Only” by Ash Marton Realty, the landlord will manage the property once leased
Book in to inspect the property!
Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times
If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
Fast Facts about Seaford
- Population 16,032
- Area Size 11.9 km2 (4.6 sq mi)
- Location 4 km (2 mi) from Frankston CBD
- LGA 36 km southeast of Melbourne's CBD