Positioned high on the block in a quiet court stands this immaculately presented 2 bedroom unit, offering all the comforts of home living. With privacy and tranquillity this one is guaranteed to impress.
Upon entry, you are greeted by a tiled entry that leads to a sizeable lounge room complete with air conditioning, gas heating, beautiful window furnishing and an inspiring outlook. A North facing decked entertainment area flows on via French doors and is complete with LED lighting and rear access, making it the perfect place to relax and entertain all year round.
The master suite is positioned towards the front of the home and offers built in robes, ceiling fan and access to a light and bright bathroom with separate toilet. Bedroom two is positioned towards the rear and is complete with built in robes.
A well-appointed kitchen offering gas cooking, dishwasher, pantry, breakfast bar and excellent cupboard and bench space, flows onto a meals area that overlooks the private outdoor space.
– Features include:
– Gas heating
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Ceiling fans throughout
– Large laundry with internal access from carport
– Garden shed
Within walking distance of Cinemas, restaurants, shopping centres and sporting facilities, and within close proximity to schools, parks, hospitals and the Peninsula Link.
Book in to inspect the property! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.