This exquisite, three-bedroom (plus study) residence boasts absolute luxury, in a convenient and accessible Langwarrin Location. Fresh and modern, this home exudes a great sense of space and designer flair and must be experienced to be fully appreciated.
– Solid bamboo flooring plus carpeting to the bedrooms
– An open-plan living and dining area, that is not only spacious but is also flooded with natural light.
– A magnificent entertainer’s kitchen features: stone bench tops, breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances including a 900mm gas cooktop and dishwasher
– Huge, walk-in butler’s pantry, providing ample storage for appliances
– The oversized master suite features a full ensuite plus a large walk-in-robe
– The family bathroom is light-filled and offers a shower and stand-alone bathtub
-Two additional bedrooms, both offering robes
– A large study space, separate laundry and separate WC add to the liveability of the home
– A large family room offers a fantastic second living zone, perfect for the entire family
– A remote-controlled, double lock-up garage with internal and external access
– Low maintenance gardens including the enclosed, secure rear yard
– Gas ducted heating throughout
Situated in a family friendly locale, this home is sure to appeal to a wide demographic, as it really does have everything to offer. Situated moments from Elizabeth Murdoch College and nestled close to shops, transport, parks, eateries, major road arterials and more! Enjoy the lifestyle that this stunning home has to offer. (Property located off Warrandyte Road).
Book in to inspect the property! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
Fast Facts about Langwarrin
- Population 21,371
- Area Size 23.7 km (9.2 sq mi)
- Location 42 km south east from Melbourne's central business district
- LGA City of Frankston