When location and presentation matter most, this property will impress all who inspect it. Situated close to the local primary school and with shops, transport and major road arterials close by, this property really does have it all!
– Large front living with wall furnace and ceiling fan
– 2 well-sized bedrooms and master with modern pendant lighting
– Large open plan dining and kitchen space
– Kitchen with gas cook-top, electric oven, and dishwasher
– Family bathroom with tub, shower, and vanity
– A good-sized rear yard with a small paved area for entertaining and a single lock-up garage with remote access
Book in to inspect the property! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
Available now and ready for the new tenants to move in and enjoy!
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
Fast Facts about Langwarrin
- Population 21,371
- Area Size 23.7 km (9.2 sq mi)
- Location 42 km south east from Melbourne's central business district
- LGA City of Frankston