Inspect to be impressed by this modernised, double-story, 3-bedroom townhouse. Close to schools, shops and transport, this property will not disappoint.
Upstairs you will find the spacious master bedroom which offers full ensuite and walk-in-robe. Further 2 bedrooms are equipped with built in robes and all bedrooms have their own split system, ducted heating and are central to the family bathroom.
Downstairs features include; an open-plan kitchen and dining area with stainless steel appliances including gas cook-top, electric under-bench oven, dishwasher and ample cupboard space, ideal for any home cook who wants to keep an eye on the kids. Tiled meals area with a split system heating and cooling unit overlooks the formal lounge. A powder room is also located downstairs for convenience as well as a neat, tidy and low maintenance courtyard.
Additional features include:
– Family bathroom with shower, bath and separate WC
– Separate laundry with internal access to the remote-access double garage
– Front and rear courtyards
– Gas ducted heating and split system cooling
You will find all of this located right in the heart of Seaford. Walking distance to Belvedere Park Primary School, local shopping strip, parks, public transport and the Seaford hotel. Available 05/10/2018
***Please note, the following directions to locate the property***
– Enter through lane-way next to 225 Seaford Road
– SALARIS AT SEAFORD APARTMENTS
– Property located at the end of the lane-way
– Parking available off Seaford Road, Haslam Street & Boston Avenue
Book in to inspect the property! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
Fast Facts about Seaford
- Population 16,032
- Area Size 11.9 km2 (4.6 sq mi)
- Location 4 km (2 mi) from Frankston CBD
- LGA 36 km southeast of Melbourne's CBD