This 4-bedroom plus study home boasts ample room for the family with the study big enough to be used as a 5th bedroom.
– Stunning front façade with timber walk-way
– Gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling
– Master bedroom located to the front of the home showcases an adjoining renovated ensuite with shower, toilet and modernised vanity, plus a walk-in-robe
– Large living with wood fireplace
– Modernised kitchen with large adjoining dining zone/second living
– Gas cooktop, dishwasher plus breakfast bar and ample cupboard space
– 2 additional bedrooms and family bathroom located downstairs
– Upstairs you’ll find another large bedroom, plus the study or 5th bedroom and a further family bathroom
– A stunning pergola provides the perfect space to entertain all year round
– Single garage
– Large rear yard for the kids to play
Located in a quiet court location within walking distance to local schools and public transport. It is not often large family homes of this size and space enter the market at such an affordable price, so make your move today.
Book in to inspect the property! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
Fast Facts about Langwarrin
- Population 21,371
- Area Size 23.7 km (9.2 sq mi)
- Location 42 km south east from Melbourne's central business district
- LGA City of Frankston