Situated right in the heart of Seaford within easy access to shops, schools, East link, Peninsula link freeways and Seaford’s stunning beach. This property is the one you have been looking for!
– Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and adjoining ensuite
– Ensuite with shower, toilet and vanity
– Additional bedroom is of a good proportion
– Family bathroom with shower over tub, toilet and vanity
– Open plan living dining and kitchen zone
– Ducted heating through and split system cooling in the lounge
– Kitchen with ample cupboard space, gas cook-top and a light and bright outlook
– Courtyard to the rear, small garden shed plus a single garage
With a location that cannot be beaten, inspection is a must!
Book in to inspect the property! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
Fast Facts about Seaford
- Population 16,032
- Area Size 11.9 km2 (4.6 sq mi)
- Location 4 km (2 mi) from Frankston CBD
- LGA 36 km southeast of Melbourne's CBD