Be the envy of your friends this Summer, with a location that cannot be surpassed. Walking distance to the stunning Carrum beach, station, shops, delis and cafes.
– Formal entry and sitting room
– Bedroom 1 with walk-in-robe space
– 2 additional bedrooms that are not only light and bright but incredibly versatile and may suit those requiring large study or office space
– Living with working fireplace and split system heating and cooling
– Kitchen with large gas cook-top and electric oven
– Large family bathroom with marble benchtop, fantastic storage, shower and toilet
– Separate laundry with additional storage space
– Additional living space/sunroom
– Large grassed rear yard with ample room for the kids to play.
– Solar panels
Additional features include: Veggie patches, 3 large sheds, chicken coop, paved entertaining space, single carport plus additional off street parking to the driveway.
Tucked away on a no through road and with proximity to Patterson River, Carrum Beach, Carrum train Station, primary schools, and both the Carrum and Patterson Lakes shops, this truly is the perfect position.
Book in to inspect the property! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
Available from 13/12/2019
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Open Fire Place
- Split System Heating