Located in the Woodlands Estate & close to all amenities this well-established, neat and tidy, family home should be at the top of your inspection list!!
– Formal entry and living with gas ducted heating
– Split system cooling
– Master bedroom is large and showcases a bay window, ensuite with shower, toilet and vanity plus walk-in-robe
– Separate laundry with good storage space
– Family bathroom with shower, bath, vanity and separate WC
– Powder room with toilet and sink adds to the liveability of the home
– Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located at the rear of the home and both offer built-in-robes
– Double garage with remote access
– Pergola at rear and an enclosed rear yard provide the perfect spaces to entertain all year round
Situated within walking distance to the zoned Woodlands Primary School, Langwarrin Plaza, plus only minutes to public transport & parks. Close to Peninsula Link, Karingal Hub, Frankston CBD, local beaches & within reach of all that Mornington Peninsula has to offer!
Inspection is a must!! Don’t miss out on this fantastic property!
Book in to inspect the property! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
Fast Facts about Langwarrin
- Population 21,371
- Area Size 23.7 km (9.2 sq mi)
- Location 42 km south east from Melbourne's central business district
- LGA City of Frankston