Idyllically positioned on an enormous allotment of almost 1,200m2 and in the prestigious Peninsula Gateway Estate – Frankston South, this spectacularly renovated home delivers on a lifestyle of comfort, security and luxury.
This home is extensively and immaculately renovated and presents in a condition that is like new.
An inspection will leave you impressed with:
– Ample space for the boat or caravan
– A gorgeously renovated kitchen that is lavishly appointed, offering butlers pantry, quality appliances including gas cook-top, electric oven, dishwasher, stone bench-tops, ample cupboard and bench space and a light-filled outlook to the living, family and outdoor entertaining areas
– Multiple living domains share a vantage point over the fully fenced yard
– An open plan lounge flows from the kitchen and dining areas and is soaked in natural light
– The entire main living component is wrapped by a stunning outdoor decked and covered entertainment area as well as the yard
– Parents will be thrilled with the ability to keep a watchful eye over the yard from the main internal living domain
– The master suite is positioned to the front of the home and boasts an opulent ensuite complete with double shower, double vanity and luxurious bath
– Three generously sized children’s bedrooms are dotted along a central hall. These rooms are serviced by an extensively renovated bathroom complete with bath-tub and separate shower as well as a stone topped vanity
– A separate toilet, as well as a large separate laundry, add to the functionality of the home
Positioned in close proximity to the Frankston CBD as well as exclusive and reputable schools and in a proud and secure estate, your family will be thrilled with the lifestyle on offer.
Additional features include:
* Gas ducted heating
* Double car lock up garage with an automatic door
* Established gardens
* Immaculate presentation
* Functional design and floor plan
* Amazing indoor to outdoor living flow
* Absolute privacy
* Ample storage throughout
Book in to inspect the property! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
Fast Facts about Frankston South
- Population 17,360
- Area Size 14.8 km
- Location 43 km
- LGA City of Frankston