Perfectly nestled in a quiet street behind a private picket fence and established gardens you will find your new home. Tastefully modernised throughout and boasting three generous bedrooms with two bathrooms, this open plan entertainer offers something for everyone. Positioned on a 588 sqm block ...
Perfectly nestled in a quiet street behind a private picket fence and established gardens you will find your new home. Tastefully modernised throughout and boasting three generous bedrooms with two bathrooms, this open plan entertainer offers something for everyone. Positioned on a 588 sqm block (approx) this property is one to add to the shortlist!
- Polished Tasmanian oak floors and original highset ceilings
- Oversized master with views to the gardens and robe space
- Two further bedrooms with built-in-robes
- Main bathroom with vanity, toilet and claw foot bath overlooking the private rear garden
- Second bathroom with shower, vanity and separate toilet
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Kitchen complete with 600mm stainless steel oven, gas cook-top, range-hood and dishwasher
- Sliding timber doors opening onto a massive decked alfresco
- Single lock up garage
- Roller blinds and down-lights throughout
- Gas ducted heating, feature Coonara and split system air conditioning
This quaint cottage has an abundance of light and will be sure to impress all who inspect it.
Located in the heavily sought after Frankston High School Zone and approx. 100 metres from the Foot Street shops. There is also the ease of access to local public transport and Freeway access to get anywhere in a hurry. We look forward to meeting you at the open home.
Book in to inspect the property! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
Available from 13/04/2020
This Property already saved.
Property saved successfully.