Situated in the heart of South Frankston, sits an enormous 978m2 (approx.) allotment in the highly sought-after Frankston High School Zone. This character-filled, mid-century modern home, splits over two levels and comprises of three well-sized bedrooms, a study or nursery space, one family bathr...
Situated in the heart of South Frankston, sits an enormous 978m2 (approx.) allotment in the highly sought-after Frankston High School Zone. This character-filled, mid-century modern home, splits over two levels and comprises of three well-sized bedrooms, a study or nursery space, one family bathroom, and two functional living zones.
Located a short walk from an array of local schools, shops, award-winning beaches, and public transport. A central location boasts Frankston’s finest amenities a stroll from your doorstep.
Additional features include:
- A compelling elevated street presence is complemented by landscaped gardens and a mid-century façade. Upon entry, you’re immediately captivated by the clever use of bold colour tones and textures
- A split level design gives this property a grand sense of space. A light-filled formal lounge at the front of the residence boasts hardwood flooring, decorative fireplace (not in working order, not to be used for fire) and flows seamlessly to an outdoor decking with bay glimpses
- A central kitchen is flooded with natural lighting projected from a solar-powered skylight. Showcasing ample cupboard space, five-burner gas cooktop, new SMEG oven, and a double dish drawer
- The secondary lounge and dining area offers a large floor space, hanging lights, bamboo flooring, and Coonara heating
- A large master bedroom and two further bedrooms are situated to the wing of the residence, serviced by a central bathroom. Attention to design is evident with bamboo flooring and built-in wardrobes. A fourth bedroom/study/nursery is located to the rear of the home, and creates a fantastic family-friendly floorplan!
- A separate laundry offers space and storage and is ideally positioned for easy access to the rear yard
- Fully landscaped front and rear yard with low maintenance drought-tolerant plants
- A bungalow/studio space in the rear yard that is best used for storage or a workshop. This area also features an undercover pergola space that overlooks the rear garden
- Please note: Extensive works are currently being completed on the pool and spa located in the rear yard. The pool and spa are being filled and leveled (with soil) providing a safe space for the kids to play. Pool and spa as shown on the floorplan, not in working order. Works associated with the pool and spa will be completed prior to a tenant moving in, however, will be evident during any upcoming open for inspections. We do ask that care is taken when inspecting these areas
When location matters most, this property really does have it all, moments from:
– Frankston Heights Primary School
– Overport Primary School
– Frankston’s award-winning beach
– Frankston Hospital
– Monash University
– Frankston High School
This is a lovely place to call home, only 5 minutes' drive to the Frankston Waterfront and within easy reach of Peninsula Link. Inspection is a must!
Book in to inspect the property! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
Available approx. 18/10/2019
This Property already saved.
Property saved successfully.