This gorgeous family home is positioned in a blue-chip Frankston South location overlooking the treetops of the Frankston Nature Conservation Reserve. From a private and unassuming street front, your family will be thrilled with how the home blossoms to modern and functional interiors.
This home has been thoughtfully designed and arranged to be extremely functional whilst making the most of the absolute serenity and tranquillity of its unique positioning among the treetops.
An inspection will leave you impressed by:
– Gas ducted heating throughout
– Entry hall
– Sunken living zone with coonara wood fire
– Dining with split system heating and cooling
– Polished floorboards
– Modernised kitchen with stone tops, dishwasher, gas cooker, electric oven, soft-close drawers, breakfast bar and an abundance of cupboard space
– Adjoining meals area
– Huge laundry
– 3 well-sized bedrooms dotted along the hallway, showcase double built-in-robes and carpet that is 1 year young
– Fresh and fully modernised family bathroom
– Separate WC
– Master suite features block out blinds, ceiling fan, his and hers double built-in-robes and an adjoining ensuite
– Ensuite with shower, large vanity and separate WC
– A huge deck spans the rear of the house and provides the perfect space to entertain all year round!
– Double carport plus ample off-street parking
– Large rear yard overlooks the nature reserve
– Note: Alarm system and water tank not included in the rent
– A huge and secure 40sqm under house workshop with additional storage space is perfect for the boys toys or your extra storage needs
With a location that cannot be surpassed, an abundance of bird life, proximity to walking trails, recreation facilities and a peaceful setting.
This home represents enormous value for families looking for a generous lifestyle.
Book in to inspect the property! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport
Fast Facts about Frankston South
- Population 17,360
- Area Size 14.8 km
- Location 43 km
- LGA City of Frankston