Move straight in and enjoy, this light-filled and beautifully updated home. It pairs elegance and affordability in a popular residential precinct.
Walking distance to Mahogany Rise Primary School, Monterey Secondary, shops, parks and public transport, this location will meet the needs of every stage of family life.
– Beyond the classic redbrick facade, the three-bedroom layout delights with fresh tones
– Timber floors
– As-new carpeting
– Superb natural light throughout
– While the lovely living room is comfortably sized and well appointed with both heating and a ceiling fan.
– A crisp modern kitchen contrasts timber countertops with sleek white gloss cabinetry and includes; a gas stove and open-concept layout with the dining zone, which makes it easy to keep an eye on young kids doing homework as you cook dinner
– The bedrooms share the luminous natural light
– A family bathroom with a shower/tub combo and modern vanity
– Outside you’ll find a substantial covered alfresco patio that provides plenty of room for weekend entertaining and spills directly onto a fully fence flat lawn for the kids to play
– Complete with a double lock-up garage, this home is ideal for those seeking a polished package close to all essentials
Book in to inspect the property! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage