Sensationally sized and exceptionally presented, this stunning 4-bedroom home, encapsulates the ultimate family dream.
– A light and bright interior
– Neat and tidy front living space with internal access to the garage
– A secondary large and open plan living/dining space
– Family style kitchen with Tasmanian blackwood cabinetry, island bench, pantry, Asko dishwasher, gas cooker and electric oven. The spacious kitchen will make light work of preparing gourmet meals for friends, which can be savoured in either of the dining rooms in front of a romantic two-way fireplace
– Split system cooling
– A functional floor plan with a large home office or fourth bedroom located off the dining and with external access to the outdoor entertaining zone
– All additional bedrooms feature robes, master suite with split system cooling and ceiling fan, “his and hers” walk-in-robe and adjoining ensuite
– Ensuite has been lovingly renovated and features stunning grey tiling, large tub, shower and toilet
– Family bathroom with shower, timber vanity and separate WC
– Separate laundry
– Plus, a centrepiece New Zealand Kauri staircase spirals up to a mezzanine-level, theatre room/third living space
– To the rear yard, you will find a huge undercover entertaining area, overlooking the stunning swimming pool that is solar heated and salt chlorinated. Plus, with pool and lawn maintenance included in the rent, all you need to do is sit back and enjoy all of the wonderful amenities this fantastic home has on offer!
– Solar power unit (6.5kw) will save you $$$ on your power bills
– Situated on 2/3 of an acre (approx.) with manicured lawns and gardens
– Just a few minutes’ drive to a selection of excellent schools and Mt Eliza village shops and cafes.
– This Woodland haven further includes ducted heating and vacuuming, multiple split-systems, 40,000 litre rain tank, fabulous off-street parking to the front of the home (including concrete pad for up to 6 cars, a double garage and a carport situated behind closed gates)
– A stunning front façade with the ultimate in street appeal
A statement in quality and contemporary luxury, this unique architecturally inspired home, effortlessly balances the relationship between indoor/outdoor living.
Book in to inspect the property! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Split System Heating