This neat and tidy brick home is located in the heart of Seaford and within walking distance of the glistening Seaford foreshore.
– Large front porch
– Large living and dining with open fire place
– 3 well-sized bedrooms with built-in robes to 2
– Family bathroom with tub, shower and toilet plus an additional WC located to the rear of the home
– Functional kitchen with gas cooking, good cupboard space and dishwasher
– Separate laundry
– An enclosed entertaining area to the rear of the home plus a garage/workshop
***Please note the following: The owners intend to subdivide this property. When this occurs, the rear yard size will be reduced. At this time, the approved applicant/s will receive a discounted rent. This figure will be discussed and approved by both landlord and tenant at this time. ***
A location that can’t be beaten, close to local shops, schools, parks and minutes to the beach!
Book in to inspect the property!
Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the ‘Email Agent’ facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times
If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- Built In Robes
Fast Facts about Seaford
- Population 16,032
- Area Size 11.9 km2 (4.6 sq mi)
- Location 4 km (2 mi) from Frankston CBD
- LGA 36 km southeast of Melbourne's CBD