Situated in arguably one of the best locations in Seaford, this neat and tidy, three bedroom home is sure to appeal to the masses!
Backing onto the Seaford wetlands and located on a well sized allotment of approximately 608m2, 40 Airlie Grove is just a few short steps to Seaford North Primary School, Armstrongs’ Reserve, specialty shops and cafes, Seaford Station and of course Seaford’s wonderful beach.
– Formal entry with slate tile flooring
– Formal living with gas space heater
– Dining and kitchen zone with gas upright cooking and excellent cupboard space
– Master bedroom with triple built-in-robe
– Family bathroom with separate shower room
– Separate laundry with great cupboard space
– Bedrooms 2 and 3 both with double built-in-robes
– Paved area to the rear with shade cloth, a single garage set behind gates and a beautifully landscaped and manicured garden
– Garden maintenance included in the rental at no additional cost to the lucky tenant!
– 6 month lease only
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 608 m²
Fast Facts about Seaford
- Population 16,032
- Area Size 11.9 km2 (4.6 sq mi)
- Location 4 km (2 mi) from Frankston CBD
- LGA 36 km southeast of Melbourne's CBD