This single level 2-bedroom dwelling offers a quality finish throughout.
This property has been modernised, it’s fresh and is just waiting for you to move in and enjoy.
Offering neutral colours throughout, this low maintenance property is walking distance to all amenities of the Frankston CBD and is just a short 3-minute walk to the Frankston Hospital, less than a km from both the recently completed 50 million dollar Aquatic Centre and beautiful sandy beaches of Frankston foreshore.
– Featuring two bedrooms positioned away from each other and both come with built-in robes and draws
– An open-plan kitchen, lounge and meals area acts as the hub of the home, with floating floors and split system heating and cooling
– The kitchen is light and bright and features a breakfast bar, tiled splashbacks,
stainless steel dishwasher, induction cook-top, and oven
– From the kitchen, you can access the decked entertaining area, which overlooks Victoria Park, perfect for a BBQ or small gatherings
– The bathroom offers a tiled step-down shower, large vanity, separate toilet and the convenience of an inbuilt laundry
– With two car parks on title, one out the front of the property and the second at the rear of the complex
All this plus public transport, cafes, bars, restaurants, Monash University, Chisholm Tafe and the Frankston CBD on your doorstep!
Book in to inspect the property!
Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the ‘Email Agent’ facility.
Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times
If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.