Designed and purposed to cater for a family, on over 3.87 acres of prestige land. This stunning home overlooks bushland and is within walking distance to; Gateway Shopping Centre, local schools both public & private, 3 football ovals, Tennis Club and public transport. Truly a family sized masterpiece.
– Large circular style driveway with large car parking space at the end
– Double car garage plus optional office/storage space
– Huge master suite with ample room to set up a lounge set, walk-in-robe, plus adjoining ensuite with spa bath, shower and separate WC
– Gas ducted heating
– Large entry hall
– 2 separate and large living zones
– Functional kitchen with as new gas cooker and electric oven, dishwasher and large butler’s pantry
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen zone
– 3 well-sized bedrooms dotted along the second main hallway and feature built-in-robes, plus an office/optional 5th bedroom off the living
– Family bathroom with shower, tub and separate WC
– Huge laundry with ample storage options
– Office/optional 5th bedroom with split system heating and cooling
– A stunning alfresco off the living provides the perfect space to entertain all year round
– Situated on almost 4 acres of land with garden maintenance included in the rental
– 7500L water tank, chicken coop, fruit trees including; apple trees, lemons, limes, raspberries and figs
– Note: rear garden shed (large) not included in the rental
Located in the quietest point within the Pindara Estate surrounded by some of Langwarrin’s most exclusive & rarely found properties, this unique chance is one not to take for granted.
This exciting property showcases an abundance of space, storage and comfort. Having been designed with a sense of warmth and an extraordinary level of character
This superb lifestyle offers the benefits of peace & privacy with the convenience of living only moments from all Langwarrin has to offer, including Lloyd Park, schools, shops, walking tracks, sporting facilities, dining, childcare, public transport & Peninsula Link.
Book in to inspect the property! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
Available 31/03/2018 (approx)
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
Fast Facts about Langwarrin
- Population 21,371
- Area Size 23.7 km (9.2 sq mi)
- Location 42 km south east from Melbourne's central business district
- LGA City of Frankston