This fantastic 4 bed, 2 bath, 2 living area, family oriented home is positioned proudly on the high side of the street and in a Premier Frankston South location. Superbly modernised and immaculately presented, this family abode is well positioned on a generous allotment of over 650m2. This home boasts all of the characteristics to support a comfortable and luxurious family lifestyle.
An inspection will leave you impressed by:
– A gorgeous fully renovated kitchen that overlooks a modern, open plan living and dining space. The kitchen features 600mm gas cooking, stainless steel oven, breakfast bar, Caesar stone bench-tops, ample cupboard space and a dishwasher
– Two living areas, as well as a designated dining area, are comfortable and functional
– The home extends to an expansive grassed yard
– The family-oriented bathroom is well sized, beautifully renovated and features a bath-tub, shower and single vanity
– The master suite is positioned to the rear of the home and offers a stunningly modernised ensuite complete with quality fittings
– An automatic double garage ascends from the street front and offers access to an internal workshop and the rear yard
Additional features include: Immaculate presentation, aesthetic & proud frontage, evaporative cooling, ducted heating, extensively modernised, solid brick construction, low maintenance native gardens, within the Derinya primary school zone, quality fixtures and fittings & the appeal of a functional floor-plan.
Whether you live locally or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula Link, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort.
Frankston City is one of Melbourne’s fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons. This is a great opportunity to enjoy Frankston South’s:
– Award Winning Beaches
– World Class Sporting and Recreational Amenities
– Multitude of Restaurants, Cafes and Entertainment Options
– Ever Expanding Collection of Shopping Outlets
– Proximity to Melbourne as well as the Mornington Peninsula
Book in to inspect the property!
Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the ‘Email Agent’ facility.
Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times
If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
Fast Facts about Frankston South
- Population 17,360
- Area Size 14.8 km
- Location 43 km
- LGA City of Frankston