Based in the coveted Frankston South, this neat and tidy, three-bedroom, character residence, offers stunning natural surrounds and is located within the Frankston High and Derinya Primary School Zones. Accommodation comprises of an elegant L-shaped formal lounge and dining room, spacious modernised kitchen and meals area and to the rear of the property a charming light-filled family room/rumpus. Catering to lifestyle, you have several areas to entertain amidst the tree-lined tranquillity and all on a substantial allotment of approx. 623m2.
Across the road from a family style park and playground, within walking distance to Frankston High School, Towerhill shops, transport, additional parks/reserves, and Overport/Derinya primary schools. You have the best of both worlds surrounded by nature, yet only mins away from Frankston city and all the Peninsula has to offer.
– Long driveway with ample off street parking
– L-shaped living and dining with gas ducted heating throughout
– Modernised kitchen and meals with ample cupboard space and electric cooking
– A separate laundry with shower room and toilet adds to the liveability of the home
– Master bedroom and bedroom 2 with ample robe space
– Bedroom 3 is of a good proportion
– Second living/rumpus located to the rear of the home and offers excellent cupboard space plus gas space heating
– Family bathroom has been lovingly modernised and showcases a large floor-plan, bath-tub, shower, vanity and toilet
– Paved area to the side of the home creates a private space to entertain
– A good sized yard with room for the kids to play
– A single garage located to the rear of the block
Family homes like this, in this desirable locale, rarely become available. An inspection is a must to appreciate what this property has to offer. Available 08/12/2018
Book in to inspect the property! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
Fast Facts about Frankston South
- Population 17,360
- Area Size 14.8 km
- Location 43 km
- LGA City of Frankston