Conveniently positioned in the sought-after Frankston High School Zone and additionally the Derinya Primary School Zone, accessible to nearby reserves; Sweetwater Creek Reserve and Blaxland Avenue Reserve, walking tracks, sporting facilities, shopping precincts, Peninsula Link and public transport, is this fantastic, 4 bedroom family home.
– Formal entry
– Bedroom 1 with walk-in-robe and ceiling fan
– Adjoining ensuite with shower and toilet
– Large living with balcony
– 3 additional bedrooms are of a good proportion, 2 of which feature built-in-robes
– Family bathroom with shower, toilet, and bath
– Separate laundry
– Modernised kitchen with gas cook-top and dishwasher
– Large backyard plus a double carport set behind gates
– Plus a fantastic swimming pool located in the front yard, just in time for Summer!
Offering the perfect combination of space and functionality, discover this classic yet contemporary family residence, set amongst well-established homes on a generous allotment of approximately 647m2.
Book in to inspect the property! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Heating
Fast Facts about Frankston South
- Population 17,360
- Area Size 14.8 km
- Location 43 km
- LGA City of Frankston