This fantastic two-bedroom residence boasts convenience and livability in an accessible location. Located in a neat and tidy complex, this home exudes a great sense of space and designer flair and must be experienced to be fully appreciated. From a neat and traditional frontage this unit blossoms to a modern and fresh haven.
– Large living with split system heating and cooling and a ceiling fan
– Modernised kitchen with gas cook-top and ample cupboard space
– Modernised family bathroom with vanity and shower over tub
– 2 well-sized bedrooms both with robes
– A neat and tidy grassed yard with ample room for the kids to play and for the adults to entertain
– x1 single carport space
Within reach of the Melbourne CBD, Seaford’s beaches, cafe’s, walking paths and amenities this home is sure to impress all who inspect it.
Book in to inspect the property!
Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times
If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
Fast Facts about Seaford
- Population 16,032
- Area Size 11.9 km2 (4.6 sq mi)
- Location 4 km (2 mi) from Frankston CBD
- LGA 36 km southeast of Melbourne's CBD