Nestled high in the tree canopy, this hidden gem is in one of Frankston’s sought-after leafy pockets. This as new, secure, hotel style apartment, is just a moments’ stroll from schools, parks and a set of boutique shops.
This private apartment is one of only 3 in the complex and is in close proximity to the Peninsula Link, and East Link.
Elevated on the second level, this apartment boasts premium quality finishes and fittings throughout. The open plan dining, kitchen and lounge all flow out to an extensive, tiled, outdoor area, providing the perfect environment to unwind or entertain. The kitchen features stone bench tops, breakfast bar, plenty of cabinetry and bench space.
The bedrooms provide a comfortable escape nestled high in the tree canopy and all lead from the central zone. The master bedroom boasts spacious dimensions, and a door directly out to the balcony, the perfect outlook to enjoy every morning. This bedroom is highlighted by a walk-through robe leading through to your private ensuite, with separate bath and shower. The second bedroom is light and bright and offers built-in robe space.
Additional features include:
– Split system heating and cooling
– Modernised kitchen with electric cooking and stone tops
– 2 well-sized bedrooms
– 2-way bathroom with shower, tub, vanity, separate WC with powder room (Colour variance to tiles pictured)
– Separate laundry off kitchen with extra storage
– Extensive balcony with dual access
– Single car space
– Private intercom access and locked storage area to the rear
– Flood lit with several security cameras
This safe and secure property will be sure to impress all who inspect it. A stylish modern haven, this apartment enjoys a fluid layout and offers a coveted urban lifestyle of ultra-convenience.
Book in to inspect the property! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.