A unique opportunity presents itself to secure this quality-modernised 3-bedroom home in a prime Frankston central location. Only moments’ walk to the beach and in close proximity to town, enjoy the benefits of being a true local in one of Bayside’s best-kept secrets. Features Include:
– High ceilings, beautifully rustic polished timber floors & a warm and inviting interior
– Master bedroom with built-in robes
– Formal living room situated to the front of the house
– Gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling
– Bedrooms 2 and 3 are both of an excellent proportion
– Modernised kitchen and adjoining dining zone
– Functional kitchen showcases excellent cupboard space, stainless steel appliances including gas cook-top, electric oven and dishwasher
– Powder room located to the rear of the home offers toilet and shower and adds to the liveability of the home
– A light and bright sun-room offers external access to the rear yard and creates the perfect children’s playroom or study space
– Family bathroom with large vanity, shower over the spa bath and European laundry
– An enclosed rear yard with a paved area perfect for entertaining, garden shed, lemon tree, gated access to the carport and ample off street parking
– Only a short walk to the beach, Beauty Park, Victoria Park, Frankston Park Footy Oval, CBD and just minutes to Frankston Hospital and Monash University Act quick as this incredible home will not last long.
Utilise the location by walking to the beach and shops and enjoy all of the benefits this impressive home has on offer!
Book in to inspect the property! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.