This neat and tidy, ground-floor apartment is located in a highly-regarded pocket of Central Frankson. Located in a fresh and quiet complex, across the road from the George Pentland Gardens and within a short distance of Monash Uni (400m), Frankston Hospital (500m) and Frankston’s CBD.
– Living with carpeted flooring
– Modernised kitchen and meals
– Kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher and excellent cupboard space including pantry
– Bedrooms are both well sized and offer built-in-robes
– A central fully modernised family bathroom and combined laundry services both bedrooms and showcases shower over bath and separate WC
– X1 allocated car space located at the rear of the block
Located only a short walk to local shops and transport, plus within easy access to Frankston Freeway/Eastlink. Also within the Frankston High School Zone, this property is one to be added to the shopping list!
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.