Inspect to be impressed, a meticulously renovated, 2-bedroom unit that offers style and luxury in one of Frankston’s most sought after locations, this property instantly feels like home. Located within easy access to Frankston CBD, train station, shops, beach and major road arterials.
– Freshly and lovingly modernised interior
– Light and bright
– Living with polished floor-boards and split system heating and cooling
– LED downlights installed
– Modernised kitchen offers functionality and space and showcases waterfall bench-top, breakfast bar, electric cooking, dishwasher, and excellent cupboard space
– Separate laundry offers plenty of storage options and bench-space
– Bedrooms are both of an excellent proportion and offer built-in-robes and ceiling fans
– Modernised bathroom with shower, bath, floating vanity and separate WC
– A large rear yard with paved area, perfect for entertaining, a single garage with rear access to the yard and so much more!
Showcasing stylish modern design and comfort, this spacious unit offers the ultimate bayside lifestyle. It’s ideally set at the rear of a very neat and tidy complex and is minutes to all amenities.
Book in to inspect the property!
Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the ‘Email Agent’ facility.
Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times
If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Split System Heating
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.