Step inside this beautifully presented family abode boasting space, style & single level living combined in perfect harmony to offer a home that’s tailor-made for families. This home is in great condition and is tastefully modern throughout. Boasting a large swimming pool and outdoor entertaining area, the garden makes for perfect family gatherings all year round. The home sits attractively on a spacious corner allotment of approx 682sqm and is equipped with evaporative cooling and ducted heating throughout.
Additional features include:
– Polished boards
– Gas ducted heating
– Sunken lounge with cathedral style ceilings
– Dining space
– Modernised kitchen with gas cooker and dishwasher and an adjoining meals space
– Decking area off the dining
– Separate laundry
– Bedroom 1 with built-in robe
– Evaporative cooling
– Large master with robe storage, and an adjoining ensuite
– Ensuite with shower, vanity, and toilet
– 3rd bedroom showcases a freestanding robe
– Family bathroom with shower, bath and separate wc
– Remote access single lock-up garage
– A beautiful pool in the rear yard (please note: spa as pictured not in working order and does not include lighting)
– A good-sized yard with ample room for the kids to play and swim!
A fabulously affordable entry into this increasingly popular pocket, close to public transport, John Paul College, shops & parks, and approx 5 minutes drive to the beach.
Simply move in and enjoy what this home & location have to offer!
***Pool and/or garden maintenance can be included in the rent, at an additional cost. This can be discussed with Katie upon application***
Book in to inspect the property! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Heating
- Evaporative Cooling
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.