Located moments to the stunning foreshore, this golden opportunity is ready and waiting for the right tenant!
– Double remote garage with internal access
– Open plan, living, dining and kitchen zone
– Stone bench-tops, modernised appliances and excellent cupboard space
– Family bathroom plus an ensuite off the master
– Bedrooms with robes and master with large walk-in-robe
– Separate laundry
– Small undercover alfresco to the rear of the home plus a low maintenance yard
– A garden shed adds ample storage to the home
2/98 Kirkwood Avenue ticks all of the boxes! Located moments to the beach, Frankston CBD, train station, shops, schools and so much more!
Book in to inspect the property! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
Fast Facts about Seaford
- Population 16,032
- Area Size 11.9 km2 (4.6 sq mi)
- Location 4 km (2 mi) from Frankston CBD
- LGA 36 km southeast of Melbourne's CBD