Surrounded by leafy and tranquil gardens, this charming four-bedroom, 2-bathroom home is a short walk to Sweetwater Creek Nature Reserve, Derinya Primary School, Frankston High School, the beach and public transport. It features polished hardwood floors & a light-filled interior plus gas ducted heating throughout.
Additional Features Include:
– A modern kitchen with ample cupboard space, gas cook-top, electric oven and a breakfast bar
– Large main living area with adjoining dining zone
– Master bedroom and 2nd bedroom both offer built-in-robes
– Additional second living area located to the rear of the property offers split system cooling and creates the perfect teenage retreat
– Bedrooms 3 and 4 are located off the second living and additionally offer built-in-robes
– A paved outdoor space is the perfect place to entertain
– Single carport
***Please Note: as of 22/01/2019 the rent will be increased to $520 per week to include a monthly gardener to maintain the gardens and lawns**
Located in a quiet neighbourhood near the Norman Avenue shops, this character-filled home is so close to Frankston High School and would suit those looking for a tranquil property close to all amenities.
Book in to inspect the property! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
Fast Facts about Frankston South
- Population 17,360
- Area Size 14.8 km
- Location 43 km
- LGA City of Frankston