Situated in a beautiful pocket of Frankston, sitting proudly within the desirable Frankston High School Zone. Close to local shops, transport, hospitals and Monash University too!
An inspection will leave you impressed by:
– A freshly painted interior and freshly painted facade
– Brand new appliances installed
– Formal entry
– Front bedroom with freestanding robe storage
– A brand new renovated ensuite with stunning grey tiles, black fittings, a shower and timber look vanity
– A well-sized living space with split system heating and cooling
– Modernised kitchen and meals with feature lighting, black subway tiles, stone bench-top, gas cooker, electric oven, and a dishwasher. All of this creates a magical yet completely functional space
– 2 additional bedrooms are both of an excellent proportion
– Family bathroom with large tub, walk-in shower and vanity
– Separate laundry and a separate WC to the rear of the home
– A garage to the rear, set behind gates, provides the perfect storage space plus off-street parking is provided to the driveway.
***Under house storage will be locked during tenancy and gas wall furnace to hallway not in working order and not included in the rental***
Walk to the beach, Frankston CBD, Frankston High & Overport Primary Schools, the Hospital and Monash University, plus with freeway access only moments away! When location and presentation mean everything, this property really does have it all!
Book in to inspect the property! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Split System Heating
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.