This smartly presented, 3 bedroom home is an ideal choice! A stroll to Frankston CBD and Kananook Station, whilst being only minutes from local schools, shops, and transport.
– A stunning front garden that has been lovingly landscaped, with low maintenance trees, neat and tidy lawn and a decking space, perfect for entertaining
– Formal entry hall
– 3 well-sized bedrooms, 1 of which with built-in-robe plus, privacy roller shutters
– Large living with a fantastic and recently installed split system heating and cooling unit (note: gas ducted heating is not in working order and not included in the rent) plus french doors out to the decking space
– Cottage style kitchen and dining features ample cupboard space and gas cooking
– Additional cupboard storage to the hallway
– Separate laundry with access out to the rear yard
– Separate WC
– Family bathroom with shower, tub, and vanity
– To the rear, you will find a single carport with electric roller door, a neat and sweet grassed courtyard, a walk-through garden shed and gated side access
When location and presentation matter most, this home has a fantastic sense of warmth and comfort that cannot be ignored. This light and bright, family home is pet-friendly and the owner is simply looking for the right fit!
Inspect to be impressed!
Book in to inspect the property! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Split System Heating
Fast Facts about Seaford
- Population 16,032
- Area Size 11.9 km2 (4.6 sq mi)
- Location 4 km (2 mi) from Frankston CBD
- LGA 36 km southeast of Melbourne's CBD