This extremely attractive, modernised, three-bedroom plus bungalow family home is proudly positioned on a large block (approx. 818sqm) in the heart of an explosively developing suburb. This property will impress with its large windows throughout, filling the home with loads of natural light.
The property has been extremely well maintained both inside and out and presents in immaculate condition.
– Bungalow to the rear yard has been freshly painted internally and will feature brand new carpet. This space can be utilised as a home business, teenage retreat, kids playroom or a hobby room
– Good sized living with a beautiful outlook to the yard
– Built in shelving and split system cooling
– Adjoining the living is a formal dining space, playroom, second living or office
– Family style kitchen with excellent cupboard space, electric cooking and dishwasher
– Adjoining meals with a custom-designed dining table made of recycled Tasmanian oak to stay
– Dotted off the hallway you will find, a separate laundry with freestanding shelving, separate WC and separate shower room
– Family bathroom with tub and shower
– 3 well-sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes
– To the rear, you will find a perfectly manicured garden that is super low maintenance, with freshly turfed lawn, with ample room for the kids to play
– Off street parking to the front drive plus storage (section of front shed locked and not accessible by the tenants during tenancy)
Located in a family-oriented pocket, this home is close to schools, local shops, major shopping centres, Frankston CBD and beach, public transport and sporting facilities.
Inspect to be impressed!
Book in to inspect the property! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.