This extremely attractive, freshly modernised, three-bedroom, family home is proudly positioned on a large allotment of 597M2 (approx.) in the heart of an explosively developing suburb.
This home offers:
– Formal entry
– Brand new tiles installed throughout
– Freshly painted interior
– Large living with brand new carpet installed and split system heating and cooling unit
– Gas ducted heating
– Functional kitchen and dining space with sliding doors out to the entertaining area
– Kitchen with gas cooktop, electric wall oven, and dishwasher
– Master bedroom is located to the front of the home and features an air conditioning unit, walk-in robe, built-in robe and ensuite
– Ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet
– Separate laundry
– An additional 2 bedrooms, both with new carpet and built-in-robes
– New led lighting throughout
– New Holland blinds to be installed
– Family bathroom with shower over tub, modernised vanity, storage cupboard, and a separate WC
– A 2-tiered entertaining space adjoins the meals area. Covered with Perspex roofing this area will be perfect for entertaining all year round. Please note: upon tenancy commencing, the owner has approved for repair and renovation works to the fascia boards and the pergola space. The roofing on the pergola will be lowered slightly and this space may not be useable for (approx.) 2-3 weeks. The approved applicant will be notified when works are to commence and will be updated throughout this process.
– Good sized rear yard with a storage shed
– A single lock-up garage, plus a long driveway provides ample off-street parking (glass table currently stored in the garage can be used by tenant)
If you’re looking for a property that satisfies every criteria for a comfortable home, then look no further!
Close to local schools, shops and transport and ready to move into ASAP! Move-in, relax and enjoy!
Book in to inspect the property! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Split System Heating
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.