This homely unit is located in a thriving area and within walking distance to shops as well as near to schools, parks, public transport, reserves and Peninsula link access.
An inspection will leave you impressed by:
– A light-filled entrance opens to a generous open plan kitchen and dining space
– The stunning kitchen features quality appliances including a Bellini oven with a stainless steel range-hood as well as a Bellini dishwasher. Gas cooking, ample cupboard and bench space, a breakfast bar, pendant lighting and a light-filled outlook amplify the sense of quality and appeal
– The generous master suite is positioned to the front of the home and offers a luxurious full ensuite with double shower as well as a walk in robe and shut out blinds
– Two additional bedrooms offer built-in robes
– The quality central bathroom offers a stand-alone tub as well as a separate shower
– A separate toilet, as well as a large separate laundry with side access, add to the functionality of the home
– An outdoor terrace offers the perfect space for a summer bbq, entertaining or outdoor lounge setting
– Double lock up automatic garage with interior access
Additional features include:
Instantaneous hot water, water tank, garden shed, functional layout, aesthetic appeal, 6-star energy rating, LED lighting, shut out blinds throughout, quality fittings, outdoor terrace, automatic double lock up garage, ducted heating and split system cooling.
Book in to inspect the property! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
Available – 16/07/2019
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
Fast Facts about Langwarrin
- Population 21,371
- Area Size 23.7 km (9.2 sq mi)
- Location 42 km south east from Melbourne's central business district
- LGA City of Frankston