This impressive family home offers a sophisticated quality living in a highly sought location.
With a spacious open living this home features the following:
– Formal entry hall
– Beautiful flooring throughout
– Huge open plan living, dining and kitchen
– Split system heating and cooling, gas ducted heating and ceiling fan
– Modernised kitchen with LED down-lights, gas cook-top, electric oven and dishwasher
– Separate laundry with ample storage space
– Master bedroom with triple built-in-robe, shelving and ceiling fan plus two additional bedrooms both of a large proportion
– Modernised family bathroom with bath, shower and separate WC
– Huge deck to the rear of the home offers the perfect place to entertain
– Single carport with manual roller door access and ample off street parking to the drive-way
– Built-in storage boxes to the deck offer the perfect place to store shoes and toys, garden shed to the rear, servery window from the kitchen to the deck, large clothesline and large secure rear yard offers privacy and security for the little ones!
This is a very impressive property, both spacious in size and very well appointed. Within easy access to schools, shops, parks and Seaford’s beautiful sandy beach this home is ideal for those who demand style and size, in a great location!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
Fast Facts about Seaford
- Population 16,032
- Area Size 11.9 km2 (4.6 sq mi)
- Location 4 km (2 mi) from Frankston CBD
- LGA 36 km southeast of Melbourne's CBD