Defined by an effortless elegance, this family home promises expansive indoor and outdoor living, from it’s open-plan living design to its generous rear garden and undercover outdoor entertainment area.
This sought-after address is located in a quiet street within the Frankston High School Zone & Derinya Primary Zone, within easy reach of the beach and freeways and is just a short walk to childcare facilities, public transport, shops, and the beautiful Sweetwater Creek.
With 3 large bedrooms, 1 family bathroom plus a well-appointed powder room, this property must be seen to be fully appreciated.
– Large master bedroom with wall to wall built-in-robes
– Two additional generous bedrooms, each with built-in robes
– Central main bathroom with vanity, bath, toilet and double shower
– Powder room with second toilet and vanity
– Spacious modernized kitchen with excellent cupboard space, gas cook-top, electric oven, dishwasher, large pantry, and a breakfast bar
– Large open plan living and dining space with French doors opening to an undercover outdoor entertainment area
– Gas ducted heating and split system heating/cooling
– Linen press
– Block out blinds for additional privacy
– Functional separate laundry
– A huge enclosed yard with plenty of space
– A tandem double garage plus ample off street parking
Boasting a modern and functional interior and neat, tidy and low maintenance exterior, this spacious home suits those seeking a convenient and comfortable lifestyle; all that is left to do is move in, relax and enjoy without having to lift a finger!
Book in to inspect the property!
Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the ‘Email Agent’ facility.
Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times
If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Heating
- Split System Heating
Fast Facts about Frankston South
- Population 17,360
- Area Size 14.8 km
- Location 43 km
- LGA City of Frankston