Situated on a substantial 658sm block sits this immaculate three bedroom, one bathroom home. Situated within close proximity to local schools, shops, local reserves and public transport this property is one not to be missed!
An inspection will leave you impressed with:
– Three spacious bedrooms boasting polished hardwood flooring all compromising built-in wardrobes
– Large light filled kitchen, boasting ample cupboard space and four burner gas cook-top
– Family orientated living zone features quality polished hardwood flooring and flows seamlessly from the kitchen
– Light and bright original bathroom is ideally positioned down the hallway and services all three bedrooms
– Separate toilet and a large laundry complement the floorplan of the home
– An outside covered decked entertaining area, flows seamlessly to a large back yard and has indoor to outdoor access from a utility space
Additional features include:
– Gas Heater
– Large garden shed
– Low maintenance rear yard
– Polished hardwood floors
– Split system air-conditioning boasts app connect technology
– Note: the garage is not included in the rent, the approved tenant can use however, not in full, good working order (use at own risk). Ceiling requires repair and front door not lockable. Gates, however, can be locked with a padlock
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
Book in to inspect the property! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
- Gas Heating