Set in a quiet court location with a lovely park at the end of the street, is this gorgeous three-bedroom family home. Immaculately maintained with charm and character throughout. This property is the ideal choice for growing families seeking the full package.
Ample accommodation is provided by three sizeable bedrooms including an ensuite and walk in robe to the master bedroom.
Additional features include:
– Led downlights throughout
– Large main living to the front of the home
– Kitchen with gas cooker, electric oven, dishwasher and breakfast bar
– Plus, a second large living room and dining space with split system heating and cooling
– Separate laundry (Washing machine not included)
– 2 additional, well-sized bedrooms located to the rear of the home, both feature built-in-robes
– The central family bathroom services all bedrooms with a shower, bathroom and separate toilet.
– Gas ducted heating throughout the home
– A single remote lock-up garage for secure parking
– An outdoor entertaining area and sliding doors from the living area
– With a huge rear yard perfect for any growing family
A Prime location in the Derinya Primary Zone and all this so close to the Frankston CBD, Frankston Shopping Centre and everything the peninsula has to offer. This is one impressive property which will make the perfect home for the right family.
Book in to inspect the property! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
Fast Facts about Frankston South
- Population 17,360
- Area Size 14.8 km
- Location 43 km
- LGA City of Frankston