With only 4 on the block, this fantastic front unit boasts a flowing, open and modern floor plan.
– All utilities included in the rent. Gas, electricity, water and unlimited internet!Simply move in, relax and enjoy. Utilities have been valued at approx $60 per week
– 3 bedrooms including master complete with walk-in-robe and ensuite.
– Ensuite showcases toilet and shower
– The kitchen is fully equipped with large breakfast bar and ample cupboard space, stainless-steel appliances including dishwasher, gas cook-top and electric under bench oven
– Spacious open plan living area with wood fire and split system cooling (Note: gas ducted heating not included in the rental, not in working order)
– Outside offers a modest decked entertaining area and a beautiful low maintenance yard
– Other features include: European laundry, single carport, modernised bathroom with double sink and large vanity, shower over tub and toilet, panel heaters to be installed in all bedrooms and the main bathroom and an incredibly functional floor plan
– Front garden (common property only) garden maintenance included in the rent
Walking distance to all amenities including schools (located in the highly sought after Frankston High School Zone), Monash University, Frankston Hospitals, child care, parks, public transport and a short drive to local restaurants, shopping centres and major freeways.
***Please note, that 1/47 Lardner was originally 1 house dwelling that has been split into 2 dwellings. Therefore, the utilities are included in the rent. Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly property management team on 03 9770 2828.***
With all these great features, this home will not last long.
Book in to inspect the property!
Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times
If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.