Ash Marton Realty is proud to present, this fresh, modernised, double-story townhouse. With 3 well- sized bedrooms and a family friendly layout. This property must be seen to be fully appreciated.
Downstairs Features Include:
– Formal entry
– Master bedroom located downstairs with double built-in-robe and ensuite
– Open plan living, dining, and kitchen with gas ducted heating throughout
– Modernised kitchen with breakfast bar, ample cupboard space, stainless steel appliances including; gas cook-top, electric oven and a dishwasher
– Laundry with an additional toilet adds to the liveability of the home
Upstairs Features Include:
– Large landing/study nook
– Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in-robes
– Both bedrooms are serviced by a central family bathroom that showcases a shower, bath-tub and a third toilet!
External Features Include:
– A large double carport with gated access to the rear yard
– An enclosed rear yard with a grassed area perfect for the kids to play
– A water tank, small decked area of the living and laundry plus a garden shed
The location is simply perfect; A short distance to local shops, parks, freeways, schools, TAFE, Monash University, Hospitals, beach, and transport. This property is sure to tick all the boxes and inspection will not disappoint. This is an opportunity not to be missed!
Book in to inspect the property! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Heating
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.