This 7 years young, double storey townhouse should be at the top of your short-list!
Fresh, neat and tidy, this property will impress all who inspect it!
Downstairs features include:
– Formal front entry
– Living with gas ducted heating and refrigerated cooling throughout
– Open plan dining and kitchen zone
– Modernised and fully functional kitchen with dishwasher, gas cook-top, electric oven and ample cupboard space
– Separate laundry
– Storage beneath the stairs
– Downstairs powder room with toilet
– External entertaining accessible from the living room. Decking and shade cloth provide the perfect space to entertain all year round!
– Plus a double lock-up garage with remote access
Upstairs features include:
– Large master with balcony and 4-door robe
– Family bathroom with shower, tub and separate WC
– 2 additional well-sized bedrooms both with built-in-robes
This home represents enormous value for tenants seeking low maintenance living in a central location. Ideally located, it is only moments to Bayside Shopping Centre, Frankston Train Station, The Beach, Chisholm TAFE & East Link. Whether you live and work in the developing Frankston CBD or prefer to commute to Melbourne via the nearby Peninsula link, this property will tick all the boxes!
– 1.2km to the award winning Frankston Foreshore
– 800m to the Frankston train station
– 1.5km from Monash University
– 1km to the Frankston CBD
– 1.5km to the Frankston Hospital
– 1km to the Peninsula Aquatic and Recreation Centre
– 800m to Chisolm Tafe facilities
– 800m of the Frankston Freeway
Book in to inspect the property! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
Fast Facts about Frankston
- Population 34,457
- Area Size 20.8 km2 (8.0 Sq Mi)
- Location 41 km (25 mi) from Melbourne city centre
- LGA Frankston City
- European settlement of Frankston began immediately after the foundation of Melbourne in 1835, as an unofficial fishing village serving the early Melbourne township.
- Prior to its settlement, the Frankston area was populated primarily by the Mayone-bulluk clan of the Bunurong people of the Kulin nations.
- Frankston has been a popular seaside destination of Melbourne since the early 1880s.
- Frankston Beach is still one of the most popular in Victoria and is recognised as one of the cleanest in Australia.
- Olivers Hill was named after local fisherman, James Oliver, who built a cottage atop the hill from where he kept an eye out for fish in the waters below.
- The first official land sales in the area were held in 1853, and Frank Liardet (the eldest son of prominent settler, hotelier and descendant of French nobility, Wilbraham Liardet), established the “allam Ballam” estate in 1854. The estate was the earliest officially recorded settlement in Frankston, and was located to the east of Port Phillip, in what is now known as the locality of Karingal. Liardet's original homestead "Ballam Park" remains today, and is now heritage listed.