Inspect to be impressed, by this well-proportioned two bedroom unit. Showcasing a functional floor-plan, a light and bright lounge & dining area, a large kitchen that opens out to a stunning decked undercover entertaining space, which is bordered by a sizeable rear yard.
– Living room with split system air conditioner
– Gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling
– A well-sized kitchen with plenty of cupboard space which overlooks the dining area
– Gas stove top, electric oven, and dishwasher
– Separate laundry offering external access to the rear yard
– All bedrooms located off the main hallway
– Master bedroom with a walk-in robe that adjoins the 2-way bathroom
– Bedroom 2 offers a built-in robe
– Family bathroom with shower, bath and, separate toilet
– Remote access single lock-up garage plus, 2 off-street car spaces
– A grassed and private rear yard offers a low maintenance oasis with enough space for the kids to play!
All this whilst being located moments from local schools and shops and within close proximity to Peninsula Link Freeway, Karingal Hub Shopping and Entertainment Complex, transport, parks and so much more!
Book in to inspect the property! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Heating
- Evaporative Cooling
Fast Facts about Langwarrin
- Population 21,371
- Area Size 23.7 km (9.2 sq mi)
- Location 42 km south east from Melbourne's central business district
- LGA City of Frankston