Situated in a quiet and secluded part of Langwarrin and only minutes from schools, parks, shops, public transport, reserves and Peninsula Link. This recently refurbished and modernised home attracts a warmth of natural light.
– Large front driveway provides ample off-street parking
– Formal living room located to the front of the home
– Evaporative cooling and gas heater
– Master bedroom with walk-in-robe and own ensuite with shower, vanity and toilet
– 2 additional bedrooms are located at the rear of the property and feature built-in-robes
– Functional and modernised kitchen and dining with gas cooker, dishwasher and electric oven
– Separate laundry
– Family bathroom with shower-over-bath, vanity and separate WC
– Large rear yard with ample grassed area for the kids to play plus a fantastic undercover deck area, perfect for year-round entertaining!
Situated close to Langwarrin shops, Langwarrin Primary School, Elisabeth Murdoch College and Langwarrin Community Centre. This is an opportunity that simply should not be overlooked!
Arrange an inspection time that suits you! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to arrange a suitable viewing time, or use the ‘Email Agent’ facility. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times that suit YOU. If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book for an inspection time today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
Fast Facts about Langwarrin
- Population 21,371
- Area Size 23.7 km (9.2 sq mi)
- Location 42 km south east from Melbourne's central business district
- LGA City of Frankston