Positioned high on a sizeable 656sq allotment (approx) stands this impressive 3-bedroom family home. Located in desirable Frankston South, close to Peninsula link, public transport, shops, schools, parks and more.
– A large lounge and dining room positioned towards the front of the home with split system air conditioning and ceiling fan
– The well-appointed kitchen overlooks a 2nd meals area which opens via sliding doors to an undercover entertainment area
– Family friendly kitchen with plenty of cupboard space & gas cook-top – A master suite is positioned towards the rear of the home and is complete with semi ensuite
– 2 further bedrooms are positioned central to a family bathroom and separate toilet
– Single lock-up garage with electric roller door, carport and additional workshop space to the rear of the garage
– Ducted heating throughout
– In the Derinya Primary School Zone
Exclusively positioned in a highly sought-after location and with local amenities only moments away, this property exudes a great sense of warmth and comfort and will be sure to impress all who inspect it!
Book in to inspect the property! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes
Fast Facts about Frankston South
- Population 17,360
- Area Size 14.8 km
- Location 43 km
- LGA City of Frankston