This palatial beachside home is situated in the perfect locale and has been lovingly transformed throughout.
– An abundance of natural light
– Precious period details have been maintained including high ceilings, timber panelling, feature staircase and large foyer to the entryway with Terrazzo marble flooring. This property truly has the WOW factor
– Large ducted heating and cooling unit will provide comfort all year round
– Right across the road from the beach, this original stunning residence enjoys a sensational position with stunning panoramic Bay and City views. With solid construction over two levels
The Ground floor features:
– Parquetry floors and four bedrooms, each with built-in robes and garden/pool views
– A central family bathroom with separate WC
First-floor features include:
– There are two further bedrooms, master with “old Hollywood” style dressing area
– A spacious, period bathroom
– An open plan timber kitchen that has been recently refurbished offers stone bench-tops, as new glass splash-back, electric cooking and ample cupboard space with lovely views
– Flexible living areas include a huge studio/rumpus room with billiards table, freestanding fan, block out blinds and split system heating and cooling unit, a sound-proof TV/music room and an open-plan living/dining space that opens out to a full length, covered balcony, perfectly positioned to take in the views
Exterior Features Include:
– Extensive outdoor living includes huge surrounding gardens, paved entertaining with BBQ area and an as new built-in-kitchen with secure roller door access
– A solar in-ground swimming pool
– External separate laundry with adjoining shower room (separate toilet room not included in the rent)
– 2 car, remote access, lock-up garages adjoin the main foyer plus a separate double lock-up garage with manual roller door access
– A huge circular drive wraps around two mature Norfolk Pines, offering substantial off-street parking in this secluded, peaceful location
– Swimming pool maintenance and ongoing lawn and garden maintenance included in the rent. Tenant will, however, be expected to water the gardens in between visits
An enviable property in an exclusive locale, a dream home in a dream location, situated within strolling distance to the beach, boutiques and cafes of Mt Eliza Village.
Book in to inspect the property!
Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times
If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead.
By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 6 bed
- 3 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- 4 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling