Luxurious and extremely low maintenance, this large three-bedroom contemporary town-house provides a life of style and simplicity featuring a fabulous courtyard and a functional floor plan including a second-level wing perfect for the kids.
Situated within walking distance to the Sanders Road shops, takeaways, transport and only minutes to local schools, this property will appeal to the masses.
Downstairs Features Include:
– Large living room with gas ducted heating and split system cooling
– Powder room
– Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Modernised kitchen and meals
– Kitchen with stone bench-tops, gas cook-top, electric oven and excellent cupboard space
– Laundry located to the rear of the kitchen, adds to the liveability of the home plus, internal and remote access to the double garage
– Courtyard off the dining with grassed area
Upstairs features Include:
– Second living zone perfect for a children’s retreat
– Bedrooms 2 and 3, both of a fantastic proportion and both offering built-in-robes
– 2-way bathroom with shower, bath and separate WC
Located a short distance from local shops, public transport, parks and schools, this location is hard to beat!
Book in to inspect the property! Simply click on the blue ‘Book Inspection’ button to book in. Enter your full details and a link will be sent to you enabling you to register for one of the available times If no one registers for an inspection time, the inspection may not go ahead. By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. Don’t miss out – book your inspection time today!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
Fast Facts about Frankston South
- Population 17,360
- Area Size 14.8 km
- Location 43 km
- LGA City of Frankston